Which of these affect real investment value? Check all that apply.
Every investment carries some degree of risk. if you are looking for Which of these affect real investment value? Check all that apply.
- Fees and expenses
- Nominal interest rate
- Pretax returns
Real investment value is seen as the actual value or amount of money a potential investor is willing to offer for a certain property. so above all factors Fees and expenses ,nominal interest rate and taxes all directly or indirectly affect real investment value.
on othere hand
Factors that affecting investment are :
- Interest rates (the cost of borrowing)
- Economic growth (changes in demand)
- Technological developments (productivity of capital)
- Availability of finance from banks.
- Others (depreciation, wage costs, inflation, government policy)