google admin is the Google Workspace admin console where you can carry out all kinds of monitoring, control and security tasks, such as adding or removing users, managing invoices or applications, configuring mobile devices, and everything that has to do with monitoring accounts.
Once assigned the google admin, it may:
- Help you troubleshoot problems or answer questions related to your account.
- Change your Google account password, in case you forget it.
- Activate Google services that you can use with your account, such as Youtube, gmail, Drive, Calender, etc.
The management console or google admin console is located in the URL admin.google.com. From there, once you have administrator permission, you can enter the console with your username and password, and from there start managing the Google accounts, devices or services of your domain. In fact, when a new Google Workspace account is created, the first user that is forced to register is the Google Admin.
Getting Started with the Admin Console Sign in to the Admin Console.
How to set up Google Workspace (G Suite) in 4 steps
- Register an account and go through the Google Workspace setup wizard.
- Add other users to your account (optional)
- Verify domain ownership with Google by adding a TXT record to your DNS records.
- Set up email by adding MX records.